
After a long time, i am in a shopping spree these days. There used to be a time, i was collecting all electronic gadgets...GOing big on PDA's , Ipod, head-phones (Shure E series). Once the thirst was over, i went in a silent mode for the past two years.
Now the King is back...It all started 3 months back, I really wanted to have a nice shoe, the one i had was 3 years old. I started looking for a shoe which i could wear with jeans as a semi-casual with a stint of fashion. I narrowed it with Puma. My cousin was a big fan of Puma, i never really checked out their shoes (I was cursing myself now how did i miss this shoes so long).
I liked the Puma Alsten III, It is great to wear. Now a days, this is my weekend wear. It blends great with any Jeans.
No comments:
Post a Comment